The order process | Bespoke Gates & Railings
Designing, creating and installing bespoke gates and or railings is not a small job, it takes a lot of planning and knowledge to bring everything together on the day. Our quotes are detailed but, hopefully!, comprehensible. Here is how we go about it; and what we need from you.
- Firstly give us a call on 01225 541006. Marcus will chat to you about your requirements, it doesn't take long! We'll need to know as much information as possible; where are he gates or railings going and what styles do you like?!
- 📷 Next send us some pictures, smartphone quality is fine, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The pictures should cover the area of installation and access if possible. Images of the sorts of gates and railings you like are useful too. Have a scout round your local area for local inspiration!
- We'll reply with a basic costing. This will include basic design elements, approximate sizes and lead times.
- If you are happy with the costing we'll arrange a site visit. We'll chat about your needs in detail, take accurate measurements and survey the site. Before we leave we'll give you an updated and accurate cost for your project.
- If you are happy with the cost we'll create a detailed quote and CAD drawings. To confirm there is an initial deposit of 60% or you can choose to pay in full and save 5%.Every job we do is bespoke. The deposit allows us to plan the work, purchase materials, handcraft your gates and commit time in our diary to install (if required).
- We'll turn up when agreed (unless we are creating for you on a 'supply only' basis of course), install everything as planned and clean up meticulously. The balance remaining on your quote, if any, is payable when everything is complete, job done!